For the past eight years, retired Navy SEAL officer Larry Yatch and his wife, Anne, have trained thousands of young adults in situational awareness, sexual assault prevention, bystander intervention and risk reduction. Their company, Mindset Matters, has partnered with Atomic Learning to create a Real World Safety program that shares best practices based on their combined knowledge and expertise.
Join us for an exclusive opportunity to learn more about the program as Anne, Personal Safety Expert, co-founder of Mindset Matters, and former Intelligence Analyst, shares timely insights on how to:
- Provide highly-relevant safety content that resonates with teens and young adults
- Empower students and faculty to take ownership of their safety
- Minimize the burden of training and time constraints
- Support the mission of your institution by promoting the development of critical “life skills”
- Enhance your school’s brand and reputation
How to Empower Students and Staff to Take Ownership of Safety On- and Off- Campus
Hosted by Campus Safety Magazine
Launch On-Demand Webinar Recording
Interested in learning more on the topic?
Explore specialized online learning resources focused on personal safety at www.AtomicLearning.com/safety-awareness.