Interested in learning code?
Next week is a great opportunity to designate 1 hour to start!
Atomic Learning can help, login and take a look at these training series:
- Flash CS6 - Developing a Mobile App Training
- ColdFusion - Rapids Web & Mobile App Development
- HTML5 & CSS3 - Basics Training
- HTML5 - Events, Storage, Audio & Video Training
- HTML5 - Typography & Page Structuring Training
- Building & Deploying a Basic Website Using Joomla!
- Dreamweaver CS6 - Building a Basic Website
- Dreamweaver CS6 - Developing a Mobile App
- Dreamweaver CS6 - Creating a Web App
- Drupal Gardens 7.2 Training
- jQuery Mobile Training
- Rapid Web Development Using Bootstrap
- xHTML & CSS3 Basics Training
- XML Basics Training
Not an Atomic Learning subscriber? Learn more.
About the Code.org
Launched in 2013, Code.org® is a non-profit dedicated to expanding participation in computer science by making it available in more schools, and increasing participation by women and underrepresented students of color. Our vision is that every student in every school should have the opportunity to learn computer science. We believe computer science and computer programming should be part of the core curriculum in education, alongside other science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) courses, such as biology, physics, chemistry and algebra.
Want to know more? Visit code.org.