Jane Hart has a great challenge for educators in 2013: learn to use ten new tools to use in your classroom. Once you have learned how to use the new tool, blog about it and share your experience with your peers on Edmodo. Not a member of Edmodo? Check out this blog post.
Atomic Learning can help you reach that goal. Need ideas on what to learn? Check out the Atomic Learning Spotlights. Each of them provide insight on what educators can do with the new technology in addition to providing training on how it may be used.
- Collaborating with a Global Community
- Creating Engaging Presentations
- Effective Online Teaching and Learning
- Engaging with Interactive Whiteboards
- Evaluating Web Resources
- Keeping Kids Safe Online
- Supporting Accessible Instruction
- Video Storytelling in the Classroom
Check out the Atomic Learning site for more ideas on how you can meet the Ten Tools Challenge!