Are you interested in professional growth and an opportunity to attend ISTE 2017? We are thrilled to announce our ISTE Hoonuit Contest where educators are rewarded for sharing what they learn!
Here are the details:
1 GRAND PRIZE Winner will receive free registration & a travel stipend for ISTE 2017
1 RUNNER UP Winner will receive free registration for ISTE 2017
5 Annual Hoonuit by Atomic Learning Subscriptions
HOW TO ENTER
Follow these steps and be entered to win:
- Complete a module - LearnIt. DoIt. ShareIt. and ProveIt. (See list of accepted modules below)
- Creatively share what you’ve learned on Twitter, Facebook, and/or Periscope including #Hoonuit in the post (blog post, presentation, short video, live video, etc.)
- Deadline to submit your post for the contest is 10 PM (CST) on March 31st
Accepted Learning Modules:
- Support for Struggling Readers
- Differentiation Techniques and Basics
- Tech Integration Strategies
- Students as Digital Creators
- Classroom Management in 1:1 & BYOD Classrooms
- Coding in the Classroom
- Minecraft in the Classroom
Winners will be selected based on creativity and value of post for other learners
The winners will be announced April 14th, and contacted by Direct Message—so don’t forget to follow us!
Include a Learning Ambassador in your post and they can win an ISTE registration, too!