As easy as Atomic Learning is to use, you may have some questions about specific functions within the system and where to get started if you're new to Atomic Learning.
Try these tips to get you started on the right foot:
- View the Getting Started Guide.
- Watch this video to help you understand the user interface.
- Search for and focus on a workshop that fits your curriculum goals. Here are a few recommendations:
- Explore training spotlights for a focused approach to your training. Try starting with one of these:
- Review short, specific software training tutorials based on your needs. Start with the software you'd like to use in your classroom but haven't because you haven't known how to use it.