The entire Atomic Learning team has been hard at work researching and developing not just a better way to support teachers, staff, and students, but to transform teacher professional development and learning.
THE RESULT :
To align with this powerful outcome-based learning model, Atomic Learning's online professional learning resources will soon be delivered in a 'learning module' format—click the video below for a sneak peek:
Why is this change SUCH a big deal? With this shift, Atomic Learning now enables schools and districts to:
- Reach teachers and students where they are at, in their moment of need
- Leverage outcome-based learning to ensure teachers and students learn what they need
- Provide activities to allow users to apply learning to their life/classroom
- Encourage learners to connect, get feedback, and learn from others
- Offer a way for teachers, staff, and students to document learning
Ready to learn more?
Contact Atomic Learning directly at atomic@AtomicLearning.com.
Already an Atomic Learning subscriber?
You will automatically have access to new learning module course format in the coming weeks! Contact your school's Account Manager for additional details.