Student engagement is always on the minds of educators, and, while it can feel overwhelming with all the moving parts—student retention, test scores, and more—you must start somewhere!
To help, we’ve pulled together a list of twelve ways you can shake up and energize learning with tried and true instructional strategies.
Ready to dive deeper into one (or all!) of these topics? Atomic Learning is here to help with professional online courses on each:
- Genius Hour
- Moving Forward: Coding Grades 3-8
- Integrating 4Cs into Your Classroom
- Create Engaging Learning Centers
- SAMR Model
- Go Anywhere With Virtual Reality
- Globally Connected through Video Streaming
- Using Live Video for Student Projects
- Skype in the Classroom and Mystery Skype
- Pass/Send a Problem
- SMART(er) Gaming
Happy Holiday's from Atomic Learning!
This article is part of our 12 Days of Learning. In place of a
holiday card, we've created 12 insightful articles for educators.
View all of the articles.