Student engagement is always on the minds of educators, and, while it can feel overwhelming with all of the moving parts—student retention, test scores, and more—you have to start somewhere! To help, we’ve created a list of twelve ways you can shake up and energize learning with tried and true instructional strategies for increasing engagement with your students. Learn more about each of the topics below with resources from Atomic Learning.
The resources mentioned in this infographic are all available on Atomic Learning. Dive in:
- Genius Hour
- Moving Forward: Coding Grades 3-8
- Integrating 4Cs into Your Classroom
- Create Engaging Learning Centers
- SAMR Model
- Go Anywhere With Virtual Reality - FREE through August 1, 2016
- Globally Connected through Video Streaming
- Using Live Video for Student Projects
- Skype in the Classroom and Mystery Skype
- Pass/Send a Problem
- SMART(er) Gaming
Don’t have a login? Request more information.