With the holidays fast approaching and the year coming to a close, it can be hard to find time for professional development. We’ve made it easy for you to get the most out of the last 12 days of 2015!
Take a look at these twelve, quick and helpful articles on critical topics facing education. Whether you read one-a-day or take them in all at once is entirely up-to-you.
- 1 Statistic on Student Success in College that Can’t be Ignored...
- 2 Words that Can Change Lives - #YouMatter
- 3 Ways to Make Professional Development More Effective
- 4 Soft Skills Every Student Needs Before College
- 5 Simple Ways to Develop Students’ Digital Literacy
- 6 Ideas to Increase Parent Engagement [Infographic]
- 7 Tips to Take Ownership of Your Professional Development
- 8 Insights to Help Students Be Successful in College
- 9 Things Tech-Savvy Teachers Do on a Regular Basis [Infographic]
- 10-80-10: A Model for Leading Change
- 11 Insights to Shifting School Culture
- 12 Ideas to Foster Your Own Lifelong Learning
Ring in the New Year with a resolution to learn! Learn more about the topics listed above by visiting www.AtomicLearning.com.